Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

Another 1910 Mauser

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Ron Smith 
#1 ·
I just received this one. Mid-Late production Side Latch,in very nice condition. With hard rubber/Bakelite grips. My first Side Latch. It has the original nickled magazine with six pointed star acceptance proof on the toe.

Download Attachment: LS.jpg
146.76 KB

Download Attachment: RS.jpg
150.92 KB

Shown with holster of possibly German or British origin. German match safe marked "Verdun", and original German trench knife.

Download Attachment: Grouping.jpg
139.43 KB

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi James,

I have a few of these knives. This one is my favorite. This one is actually a Dagger or Dirk, most are single edged knives. Yes, from a very small deer.

BTW, I am looking for a couple of more 1910 holsters. If you should run across any. Please let me know.

Thanks...
Ron

#6 ·
Ron

Ok I will look for a holster for you, got back from an tiny gunshow last week with maybe 60 tables. This show had some of the best stuff I had seen in years. Many old collectors looking to wind down their collections.

Picked up a beautifull artillery officers sword with most of the frosting still in place on blade.

It is these small shows that one may find what you need.

As to your Mauser is it the indent in the frame that makes this one a slide latch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.