Thread: Ortgies 9mm

Default Ortgies 9mm

I recently came across a Ortgies and slide is roll marked 9mm which got my attention. Magazine is marked 7.65mm on the right and 9mm on left.

I guess it's an early model as grips are HO marked. Gun is 95% plus with holster.

I usually see them in .25ACP & .32 ACP but never in 9mm(9mm Kurtz)so I thought this was something special.

Regards,

George

Download Attachment: [img]images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] IMG_0152.jpg
    79.29KB

Download Attachment: [img]images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] IMG_0153.jpg
    83.1KB

George,

The .380 version is kind of scarce. Mags marked the way you want are even scarcer!! No matter what the condition (as long as it isn't a roach) is a great find!! Good luck with it.

Dave

I purchased new Wolf recoil and fining pin spring. I installed and I though everything was going pretty smooth until I pulled back the slide. The firing pin spring somehow got kinked and I had a hell of a time field stripping the pistol.

I check with Wolf and they are the correct spring. Spring are for .32ACP or .380ACP.

I would appreciate if someone would advise what the length is on the firing pin spring as well as the firing pin spring guide.

Thanks in advance for your help.

George

Hello,
    got Deutsche Werke Ortgiess both in .32 and .380 , there is little difference in the shape , only Barrels and Magazines.

Download Attachment: [img]images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Dt.Werke Ortgies 7,65 - 04.jpg
    232.69KB 7,65

Download Attachment: [img]images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Deutsche Werke Ortgies 9mm.jpg
    228.32KB 9mm

Karlheinz