Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telephone number for GunBroker.com ?

Default Telephone number for GunBroker.com ?

ALCON

Would anyone happen to know the telephone number for GunBroker.com ?

Your help would sure be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Dunham

Whois shows this:

Administrative Contact:
    S&T Tech, LLC
    Domain Admin ([email protected])
    +1.7702344174
    Fax:
    PO Box 19137
    Atlanta, GA 31126

Hello Ed

Thanks, but that is their FAX number.

I have tried that before.

Best regards,

Mike Dunham

Well, send them a fax requesting their phone number or an email to the addy listed...

I presume you already sent them an email via the contact feature they have?

I would be real surprised if they have a listed phone number and/or will give it out. They would be flooded with calls if the number became public. Everything from questions about individual items to complaints would keep the lines busy.
    If it is made after 1918...it is a reproduction.

Mike -

Ron Wood is right: They don't want any phone calls and they won't give out any phone number. Here is the response I got from them when I asked them the same question:

GBSupport1015
    We do not offer phone support at this time so we do not have a published phone number.
    Ronald H. Martin
    "Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it."

Go to the California Scretary of State's office. Look up the corporation. That shows that it is a Delaware corportaion.

Then go to the Delaware records and do the same thing. There may be filings showing the officers, directors, etc.

Also check the SEC records for their filings there. May also give names.

Check their web site for public releases which show thes of officers.

Once you get names, use search engines like whitepages.com.

Look for location of corporate offices and check to see if real estate records are available the area and, if so, check the names against the records to see if they have their house in their name.

A lot of informaion is out there if one really wants to and is serious about finding it.
    Charlie

My tool dealer was at a gun show that gunbroker had a table at. He got a card for me as being on aol, i could not register as a bidder on their site without giving a credit card number ???

The number on the card is 720.223.0164 ext. 3006
    this was for jay zwitter but that number did nothing and i could not contact them about this issue.

I'm on roadrunner now and got instant registration on gunbroker with no creditcard needed.

the address on the card is p.o. box 2511 kennesaw georgia 30156

Ron.

I bought through Gunbroker.com for a while. I usually do not use ANY company that doesn't offer a phone number. usually that means they are a scam or don't care about customers. In this case it is the second. I bought many things. I had one situation where I was looking at an item. I have a laptop and a desktop. I was looking and going to bid on the laptop. I was looking up comparable items on the desktop. My Daughter 2years old hit buy. I immediately contact Gunbroker and the company LG Outdoors. In doing the research I found out that what LG was offering was not what they were selling. They happen to be an online company that sells a lot through Gunbroker.com. So guess what? I got my account suspended because J.T. at LG Outdoors "turned me in". I offered to pay for the post but he didn't care. I figured paying for their post for an honest mistake was kind of me. NOPE! they wanted full payment for a product they mis represented and then had me suspended. To make matters worse. Gunbroker.com doesn't answer questions, doesn't respond, and doesn't care AT ALL. They won't review or even talk about what "actually" happened. I get a "Your account is canceled". It was suspended. I guess I asked to many questions and now suspended. SAD! I spent so much money and they have some good stuff but they DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS!!!!! Please beware. If you get screwed, forget it, Nothing you can do!

They sell laptops on gunbroker?

gunbroker is just like ebay, they don't have products?

on gunbroker, you have to put in an amount, then review it and then hit buy don't you?

and this posting is 4 years old....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast