Thread: 1915 Luger

Default 1915 Luger

My wife has a 1915 luger. the serial number is 5210 and that is the number on the mag. the number 10 is on all the parts so I think it is matching. It is a DMW and I have the holster that has a small pouch on the inside with a tool in it. the belt is a us military belt. I would gues 80% on the funish. Just looking for a fair value and some info on the gun
    Thank you very much
    Bob

Bob, welcome to the forum, pictures would help in value, could be $500, could be $1000, all depends on condition and orginality.

Ed
    Edward Tinker
    Veteran Bring Backs Vol III 2012
    Co-Author of Police Lugers 2012
    Author of Veteran Bring Backs Vol I & Vet Bring Backs Vol II, a collection of stories on guns & equipment brought back by GI's.
    Co-Author of the book Simson Lugers
    Have all books available for purchase

Gee Ed, that rig is valued at most $1K? I have a matching 1915 Luger with a 1915 brown holster too. This was just on my mind as I want to oil up my pistol. With her matching mag I would be sure that it was worth more even allowing for condition. He did state 80% but all needs to be checked for sure. Mismatched Russian captures have gone for more than $500. That is the reason for my suprise.
    Wayne-NC

Ed is usually conservative with his estimations...In this way one will not be disappointed.
    Regards
    Boris
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that people are not after you...