Thread: Value of 1910 Luger

Default Value of 1910 Luger

I am trying to determine value of a 1910 DWM Luger, 9MM in what I would consider very good to excellant condition. Serial #4603c with numbers matching on body and barrel. I am also trying to figure out the "Regiment Markings" - 119.R.5.1. Having no luck tracking down the book "The Imperial German Regimental Markings" by Jeff Noll. The gun belonged to my deceased father in law so I have no background information as to where he obtained the gun. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Philip,

Your 1910 DWM is unit marked to the 119th Infantry Regt. 5th Company weapon #1.

Without good clear photos it's nearly impossible to estimate an accurate value.

Welcome to the forum.

Ron

Oregon/California - All over looking for Swiss Lugers & nice old Martin guitars.

This retail vendor has a couple of 1910-dated DWM's for sale.

https://www.simpsonltd.com/index.php...c9a18cdb646032

Keep in mind they are a retail shop and asking prices are usually high.

As Ron mentioned in his posting, photos would be useful to ascertain value...and factors such as original finish, % blue and straw finish, and matching small parts, grips, magazine, bore-condition, etc...all come in to play in determining market value.

Best Regards, Pete...

I just go to see the two 1910 on Simson , but help me , why one is 1700 and other 3700 why this difference between us ?
    Best regards...Patrice
    Look a P-Kasten and snaildrums :http://translate.google.fr/translate...108293&act=url

Quote Originally Posted by LU1900 View Post
    I just go to see the two 1910 on Simson , but help me , why one is 1700 and other 3700 why this difference between us ?
    I belive that one has been reblued.
    " 'To everything there is a season...a time for war and a time for peace'. and this is the time for war". Reverend Peter Muhlenberg, January 21, 1776, Woodstock, Virginia