Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

Value of 1910 Luger

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  keoki7 
#1 ·
I am trying to determine value of a 1910 DWM Luger, 9MM in what I would consider very good to excellant condition. Serial #4603c with numbers matching on body and barrel. I am also trying to figure out the "Regiment Markings" - 119.R.5.1. Having no luck tracking down the book "The Imperial German Regimental Markings" by Jeff Noll. The gun belonged to my deceased father in law so I have no background information as to where he obtained the gun. Any info would be appreciated.

#3 ·
This retail vendor has a couple of 1910-dated DWM's for sale.

https://www.simpsonltd.com/index.ph...age=2&osCsid=84c41750cdc438ae2ec9a18cdb646032

Keep in mind they are a retail shop and asking prices are usually high.

As Ron mentioned in his posting, photos would be useful to ascertain value...and factors such as original finish, % blue and straw finish, and matching small parts, grips, magazine, bore-condition, etc...all come in to play in determining market value.

#4 ·
I just go to see the two 1910 on Simson , but help me , why one is 1700 and other 3700 why this difference between us ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.