Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

Vis M35 question!

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Philbert 
#1 ·
Hello! I have the opportunity to buy a vis m35 radom, I know very little about them and was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers as what i should be looking for! Should there be a number on the barrel/other parts that match the ser#? The only things i do know about it is it has a holster that appears original and it has about 85% original finish and the ser# is p95xx
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bob.

#2 ·
Bob,
Good evening and Happy New Year. P95xx falls within the Type II, late subvariation, production. Type II pistols are found with serial letter prefixes E to Z.

It would be much easier if you were to post features, markings, etc. and then we could tell if the pistol is correct....photos would be even better.

Slide, frame and barrel should match, usually if these match the smaller parts will also. Full serial, including letter prefix on frame and slide...last three digits of serial on left side barrel lug. Slide serial number found underneath.

#3 ·
radom

hello Bob.Many parts on Radoms are numbered but most of them are hidden.What you really ook for is at least matching numbers on a field strip.That is a barrel,frame and the slide in its wel shuold have matching numbers.Further stripping is rather complicated if you not too fimilar with these guns.It should have a black ,small grip screws.Finish should be qiute rough with machining marks no groove around trigger area no P35 stamp either.Hopefully it helps.Regards Kris

#4 ·
Thank you! I will go and look at it closer tomorrow i don't think i will be able to get pictures unless i buy it but if i do i will post some photos. If all you listed matches would $450.00 be a fair price? Also if not matching what would be fair?Also what year would this fall in?
Thanks Bob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.