Thread: CZ24 CZ27 How do you tell the difference between the magazines?

Default CZ24 CZ27 How do you tell the difference between the magazines?

Asking because SA marked CZ27 magazines are noted but I can't find a CZ27 SA marked pistol. Are the mags usable in either pistol?

To answer your question....cz27/24 mags fit in either pistol however.....there are important difference that separate the two...First a cz24 is 380...cz27 is a 32 acp...therefore mags are not interchangeable on a functional level! The major visual difference for the two is the rounded slide for a cz 24 unlike the flat slide of a cz27.....Many people differentiate the two by slide serrations.... A majority of cz24 slides have slanted serrations (Pre-war)....cz27s in the serial range below 20450 are also slanted...however CZ 24 without sn have vertical serrations! So base your identification on the flat/rounded slides....Hope this helps on your search of SA marked mags!

....I have not heard of a cz27 that is SA marked..but I am not an expert either lol!

-Jason
    Always looking for unusual German/Foreign commercial pistols & revolvers with E/N, GECO, AKAH, KABA, etc markings!

.380ACP & .32ACP fit and funtion the same in a CZ 27 & CZ24.

George