Thread: 1936 Krieghoff #5xxx Pictures

Oregon/California - All over looking for Swiss Lugers & nice old Martin guitars.

I think the stunning nature of your HK has put the Members in shock and they cannot speak...

Best Regards, Pete...

If I told them how I acquired it, and how little I traded for it they would never, ever speak to me again! And that is not even going into the other 3 Lugers that came with it! Sometimes we just step in it!
    Last edited by CJS57; 03-20-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Appears to be an excellent HK. Probably no comments about value because these guns are so hard to price, especially in the current market. When I watch the auctions, the prices are all over the board. So many people are cautious because of rampant fakery and others jump in and bid simply to get an HK. The Europeans, with the strength of their euros over our dollar, seem to have more success picking these up on the international market. That said, this gun could fetch anywhere from $7,000 to $10,000+ depending on who's doing the shopping. Add a few thousand more if it had a matched mag--and this is for a 1936 date which is one of the more common HK's!
    Tim H.
    TMHawkins

"An armed society is a polite society".
    -Rob. A. Heinlein