Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S&w victory mod 38

hi bill,the v is on every spot and matching numbers except the grips have been replaced somewere done the road as they are numbered just not to this gun.a freind john was helping me on this and i will have to look as he told me the date but i forgot.i will get back to you on all the info but its a non inport marked gun that seen service for sure..thanks for looking.

sorry as i had wrong price on this as it was $700 firm im glade i got that before someone said i will take it..!!! thanks everyone

http://here is the V and numbers.

this is not a put together as the holster was with this gun since 1943 as far as i know .i belive its a 1944 gun and holster is 1943.i will check to be 100% on the gun but from what i recall it is .thanks

bore is very very nice on this as is the finish.i bought it to keep so if no one is interested thats ok as its a collector grade gun for sure and i just love it.thanks everyone!

just got up as i was trying to awnser your qustion to fast..i fixed it..thanks

thanks !!! for the picture with bottom Vserial

Bill

in holster...good home defence gun as i have it right next to my bed quick to get incase..http://

$650...can be shippied to a c&r or ffl cant find one cheaper anywere as i looked all over and they are $500-$750 in not that good condition as mine is...thanks for looking,....

If need more pictures i can send or post just let me know?thanks for looking..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast