Thread: Interarms Mauser Luger 9mm magazine

Default Interarms Mauser Luger 9mm magazine

I am looking for a magazine for a Iterarms Mauser Luger 9mm. I found a new gun, but the owner has misplaced the magazine. I need some help locating one for it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

Harry... Welcome to the Forum. You might want to try eBay. Perhaps one of the members here might have an extra.
    dave

Oregon/California - All over looking for Swiss Lugers & nice old Martin guitars.

You might give the Simpson LTD shop a call to see if they can help. They list 2-3 pages of magazines in the Lugers - Accessories section on their web site...but they have a boat-load that probably do not get listed on their site.

http://www.simpsonltd.com/contact_us...b5c71a01308e81

I was once in their Luger Room back in 2005 and they had a Craftsman-type double-decker roll-around tool chest...with each drawer stuffed full of all sorts of magazines.

Best Regards, Pete...

PM sent

Oregon/California - All over looking for Swiss Lugers & nice old Martin guitars.

There really is no difference between a 7,65 and a 9 mm magazine, is there ???

Best Regards, Pete...

That's correct.
    Dow Cross

I understand that the very early magazines will hold the normal 8 rounds of 7.65 but only 7 rounds of 9mm. Later after the 9mm round was in full swing the magazines had slight modifications that accepted the 8 rounds of 9mm & 8 rounds of the .30 cal. Luger cartridges. Slight details only. David O.

The post war Mauser Parabellum magazines were marked with a '7' for several European markets where the 9mm was prohibited. But there was actually a difference in spring strengths.

Co-Author 'The Parabellum Is Back! 1945-2000'.

Additionally, Interarms ordered a number of MecGar magazines with the Interarms logo as well. They should make a nice, functional substitute as well.

Interarms_MecGar3.jpg
    Interarms_MecGar4.jpg
    Interarms_MecGar2.jpg
    Interarms_MecGar1.jpg

Co-Author 'The Parabellum Is Back! 1945-2000'.