Thread: Mauser 1921 Pistol

Default Mauser 1921 Pistol

A few pistols left. This one, for shooting, it's too high end to shoot. If you collect this type of pistol, what I can tell is this: this variation in this condition is not easy to come. How do I know? I collect these in the past and I know what's easy and what's hard.

All original finish excellent++. It has a rubbing sign on the barrel, counting this sign in, it's about 96%. Matching numbers including the stock. Mint bore. There is a "Germany" stamp on the left side panel. No importer stamp.

$5000 shipped to FFL or C&R. 3-day non-firing inspection. Not a cheap gun, but this one worth this amount of money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxHa8gR33CA

Sorry, I accidentally dropped the ad video. Here is the new link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utcfh3wEdVU

This thing is about 95 years old. Made by world famous Mauser factory. About the same price of a new .45ACP Luger ?? Well, that's the way it is. No waiting for delivery upon payment (except a few days for check clearance).

Shipping to FFL or C&R only. No license, no shipping.

Please note: Some samples have white stuffs in markings. Those white stuffs were applied by collectors to highlight markings, not by factory. At least, not on this type of gun.

Static pictures: On left side panel, there is a line (about 10m/m under Germany stamp). That's a milling tool mark, not a scratch. The only issue that worth to be mentioned is the rubbing mark on the barrel. No other issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images