Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1939 Mauser Police 1934

Skiffer....welcome to the forum! I have been holding back as I saw someone had posted good pics of the holster you were looking for. but now that I saw you got it, I would love to see pics of your gun! it sounds like you did pick up a rare bird. Thanks in advance.
    Sam.

Hi Sam, Thanks for the welcome. I'm still searching for as much info as I can as to whether I should be looking for a tan or black holster. Would like it to be a black one but if the tan one is really correct, then that's what I'll look for.attached are some pics of the new addition. Regards, Rob

Mauser 1934 mine.jpgMauser 1934 mine 2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoebuff View Post
    Skiffer....welcome to the forum! I have been holding back as I saw someone had posted good pics of the holster you were looking for. but now that I saw you got it, I would love to see pics of your gun! it sounds like you did pick up a rare bird. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting the pics ! really nice, I can't say I ever saw the EL marking before on the 34. as you noted they are rare! Thanks for sharing.
    Sam.

Supposedly only 500 were made in this configuration.
    Thanks for posting the pics ! really nice, I can't say I ever saw the EL marking before on the 34. as you noted they are rare! Thanks for sharing.

Those 1934 that I have seen are all in same configuration. Only acceptance stamping difference.

I should have used the word variation instead of configuration. Sorry.....
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin View Post
    Those 1934 that I have seen are all in same configuration. Only acceptance stamping difference.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I wanted to find out what the value of this holster is? I bought it a few years ago for my PPK but have another holster to use. I think it's time to move it along and 100_2487.jpg100_2488.jpg100_2490.jpguse the money to offset some of the purchase of the 1934. It has definitely "been there" complete with blood stains. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Skiffer....since your a new member I will give you some advice. you have a really nice holster there. if you want to know more information on it, I would suggest just posting a new thread maybe titled Holster question. you will get more direct interest than on an older thread that was dedicated to a Police 34 Mauser. but keep your eye out here as well. someone may know exactly what it is. I have benders book but would literally have to thumb through the entire section first to see if I can find it. I will do that for you, but I figure a more knowledgeable person will know right off.
    Sam.

Thanks Sam for your wise advice. I really appreciate it and will start a new thread.
    Skiffer....since your a new member I will give you some advice. you have a really nice holster there. if you want to know more information on it, I would suggest just posting a new thread maybe titled Holster question. you will get more direct interest than on an older thread that was dedicated to a Police 34 Mauser. but keep your eye out here as well. someone may know exactly what it is. I have benders book but would literally have to thumb through the entire section first to see if I can find it. I will do that for you, but I figure a more knowledgeable person will know right off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12