Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

new addition....Model 4

898 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  english 
#1 ·
I've added a First Variant (commercial) Walther 4 to my Walther collection. (four variants altogether). These are very hard to find. (at least in my searches) Differences from the other variants are: grips are marked not with the Walther symbol but 7.65, no rare sight just a groove on top of slide with a triangular front sight, slide serrations are very close; much like the fourth variant but different, circular grooves on safety lever, rt. side blank, serial range up to around 35000. The bluing appears to be of a better quality than the later ones except for the last variant. You may notice other differences and you can add some things I left out? I have an appreciation for the Walther4s because of their wide use by the German army during WWI......simple, accurate, reliable, easy to maintain, fits your hand nicely. ( This 4 came with a nicely done custom holster that was probably used during WWI or II ....a nice fit for the Walther and extra mag.)
Thanks for looking,
Joe

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.