Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

George Fortier

5K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  G.T. 
#1 ·
George passed away Tuesday night. He was a respected member here on the forum. I wish everyone could have know him. He did have a lot of friends here when he was active. You couldn't ask for a better friend and I will miss him a great deal. George was a wealth of information and never hesitated to share his knowledge with anyone that ask him. Right back at ya buddy. RIP George, we will meet again.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Harry,

It's always hard to lose a good friend, especially when you get older. At our age, good friends get fewer and farther between.
My sincere condolences to his family.
Pat

#3 ·
Hi Harry,
I'm sorry to hear that George has passed away. Although I never met him in person we had several lengthy phone conversations, mostly about all things Luger, but also about life in general. He was a very interesting man and I shall miss him.
Norm

#5 ·
I am deeply saddened by this news. I knew it was only a matter of time, but that does not diminish the feeling of loss. I really liked George and enjoyed our lengthy phone conversations. He is one for the ages and I will truly miss him.
Ron

#10 ·
I'm sorry to learn of George's passing. He was a fine fellow and even bought me a drink at the Reno show.

#14 ·
Hello to all, I didn't know until just a day or so ago, that George had passed? And, I'm saddened at the news, as he was certainly a fine person, and a gentleman of the highest order... I know he kept me, Harry, and Jerry, on / in a special group and we were part of his pack, I will miss him greatly.... in every regard... best to all, til...lat'r...GT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.