Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

Jäger Pistol Data

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  william31 
#1 ·
I have been tracking surviving Jäger pistols for some time now. Pete Ebbink's post on #171 has prompted me to clean up the list a bit and post it here for your information. Perhaps it will shake a few more numbers out of the woodwork.
Ron

Attachments

#3 ·
Thank you Herbert! That is a new number for the list. Can you get a clear photo of the Imperial acceptance stamp? I am only seeing Crown/N on the right side. The Imperial marks I have recorded are Crown over D (?), G, L, M (the most common marking) and possibly R.
Ron

#4 ·
You're welcome, Ron. Seemingly a Crown over G. There are two acceptance stamps like usual. One onto the pin and the other one below. The stamp onto the pin is almost like "worn out". The other one is still clear. For now I have got only this pic. Tomorrow I will try to take a better one. Now, at 9.50 p.m. over here it's too late and too dark for it :)

#15 ·
Hello...I found this thread and not sure if Ron is still tracking Jager pistols? I won't be able to post pics for a couple of weeks, but can tell you I have serial # 4143. I will make sure to get some pics posted the weekend of Sept. 17-18. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.