Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

Four Walther vest pockets

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  emount 
#1 ·
A number 5 Walther with capture papers and two number 9s with different production dates.....One with the washer emblem and one with a Walther emblem. The first listed is a number 7 (a smaller version of the number 4.).....All are in decent condition.
Thanks for looking,
Joe

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Really nice, Joe. That model 5 is in great shape! The brilliant lighting in the first photo showing it atop the capture document shows the slight wear, but in normal light it appears practically mint.

The early model 7 is a treat. I remember passing up a 99% example some years ago because I thought the price of $1000 was a bit too much. Now I wish I'd gone for it.

#6 ·
Joe,

It is always a delight to see parts of your collection. I especially love the little Walther pistols.

I do want to offer some clarification to your post. The Walther with the blue enamel grip disks is a Model 8 and not a second Model 9. Serial number 714423 is a Model 8 Third variation/first run manufactured around 1931 or 1932. It appears to be in very nice original condition.

You have some splendid little Walther pistols and I appreciate your posting them for us to enjoy.

Earl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.