Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stay Home GUN BOOK SALE, new titles - never discounted before!

Default Stay Home GUN BOOK SALE, new titles - never discounted before!

SECONDS with minor blemish:
    Some of these defects are hardly noticeable but do not pass my QC for retail sales.

-1 FN-49 Last Elegant Old World Military Rifle, expanded color 2019 edition. New book (not signed) with a tiny scratch /defect on the back cover. Perfect and new otherwise $55

-2 -FN-49 Last Elegant Old World Military Rifle, expanded color 2019 edition. New book (not signed) with a minor defect. $55

-3 Winchester Model 1895 (signed by authors). The only place and first time ever offered at a discount due to minor defect. New book with minor mis-aligned cover photo or signature placard $64

4- Winchester Model 1895 (signed by authors). The only place and first time ever offered at a discount due to minor defect. New book with some gold leaf missing on spine or title embossing $60

5- Browning Auto-5 Shotguns. Minor defect / spec(s) or scratch on back cover. $50

6- FN Mauser rifles. new with scratches on front cover $49

7- U.S. Military Automatic Pistols Vol. II 1920-1945. New book with shipping damage, one corner of cover significantly impacted but remains mostly flat. $49 SOLD

8- U.S. Military Automatic Pistols Vol. II 1920-1945. New book with minor damage, one crease in the gutter / fold of the spine. $55 - only one available Sold

9- FN Browning Pistols, Second Edition - 2013. New book but with an issue... complete with perfect binding, except the cover went on it upside down in production. So if you do not mind flipping the book over once, this may be for you. (Unsigned) at the old retail price of $67.95 - note that used copies now sell for $250 and more. Sold

10- Allied Rifle Contracts in America: Very minor defect or scratch on cover. Some are signed by author. $42

11- Winchester Model 1895 (signed by authors). New book but title embossing/gold print is not straight/level on the leather cover, cosmetic defect only, not physical $55

12- Bluebook 8th Pocket Edition of FN and Browning Firearms and Values (2020 last edition). Brand new, not available / distributed yet. New $9 (as this is small, postage will be less depending on your zip code.) Sold

I will add more titles. Prices without U.S. shipping, add $6.95 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional. Most payment options accepted. First come gets best quality "Seconds". U.S. shipping only on the "seconds".

You can reply below, PM me, or contact me through our website, the link is below in the signature.

NEW (perfect) Books:

All signed by author. All books (except the Winchester Model 1895 book) are on sale. Use coupon code STAYHOME on our site and get a $10 discount.
    Last edited by Anthony Vanderlinden; 07-05-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    Author of FN Browning Pistols, FN Mauser Rifles, Holsters & Shoulder-Stocks of the World
    Co-author of Allied Rifle Contracts, Browning Auto-5 Shotguns
    Publisher of VIS Radom, The FN-49
    www.fnbrowning.com

Anthony, I will take #7. John

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Anthony, I will take #7. John
    Thanks John, PM sent. Note I have several of #7 so the listing remains active.
    Author of FN Browning Pistols, FN Mauser Rifles, Holsters & Shoulder-Stocks of the World
    www.fnbrowning.com

Anthony, I will take #7 as well. Please send me the instructions to pay you. Dave
    ISO:
    Luger magazines
    DWM wood bottom 798b
    Mauser Alum base e/63 1214i
    Mauser Alum base 6295x (1)
    Mauser Alum base 8429p

Quote Originally Posted by dpz View Post
    Anthony, I will take #7 as well. Please send me the instructions to pay you. Dave
    Thanks Dave, PM sent.

I have a few more #7 available so listing is still valid.
    www.fnbrowning.com

List has been expanded.
    www.fnbrowning.com

I will take #8 PM sent
    FFL03\COE

Quote Originally Posted by rhood View Post
    I will take #8 PM sent
    Thanks, PM sent. List is expanded.
    www.fnbrowning.com

Thank you Gentlemen for your payment, books ship on Monday.

Anthony

- - - Updated - - -

I have an inquiry on #9 + #12 via PM. I assume this is pending for now.
    www.fnbrowning.com

[QUOTE=Anthony Vanderlinden;918121]Thank you Gentlemen for your payment, books ship on Monday.

Anthony

- - - Updated - - -

#9 + #12 remain available as I get no reply from interested party.
    www.fnbrowning.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast