Thread: Summer Holster Sale!

Default Summer Holster Sale!

Just got back in town, and I have some more nice holsters for sale.

PM me if interested. First, "I'll take it" gets it. Prices shown include shipping to US only. Overseas is extra. Payment by discreet Paypal (friends/family) please.

Thanks for looking,
    Matt

1. Holster #1 is a very rare Luger depot production holster. Holster is nicely marked "Ww. Hr" in a circle and proof marked "Hr. 5" indicating it was produced at the Waffenwerkstadt depot at Hanover. Holster is in overall very good condition, with no damage or repairs. Lift strap is intact. A very rare holster to find, and in nice shape!

Price- SOLD!

- - - Updated - - -

2. Holster #2 is a lovely P38 hard shell holster. Holster is maker marked "cgu" and dated "41" on back as well as the model "P38". Unfortunately someone has tried to remove the markings, and the waffenampt is no longer visible. Holster is in otherwise excellent shape, with no repairs, and lift strap intact. A very nice example of an early war P38 holster.

Price- $200

- - - Updated - - -

3. Holster #3 is a prestine example of a mid war P38 hard shell holster. Holster is maker marked "jln" and dated 1943 with "WaA145" on back. Holster is in excellent condition with no repairs or damage. Lift strap intact. Tough to find these in this good of shape.

Priced- $325
    Attached Images Attached Images

Holster #4

A very nice 1944 P38 break away type holster. This holster is in very good condition, however, the lovely GI who captured it, attached a Nazi eagle insignia, and also put his name "Sam Marco", and the serial number of the P38 inside the flap, "8780". He also lightly carved his name on the back side on the flap, "Sam Marco". Gotta love those vet!

This holster is maker marked "Rawhide/Oakleaf/9" on the back, and "WaA938". Very tough maker/date combination to find for a P38 holster.

Priced-$200 ON HOLD

- - - Updated - - -

Holster #5

Next up is a very scarce 1943 P38 break away holster. Holster is in excellent condition with no damage or repairs. Nicely maker marked "joa" and dated "1943" and "WaA706". A very tough maker/date to find, and has the correct brown belt loops as well.

Price- SOLD!

- - - Updated - - -

Holster #6

Next up, a stone mint, Russian Capture P38 break away holster.

This holster was never issued, and is stone mint. Never had a gun in it. I purchased directly from the importer, so I'm the only collector who has owned it. Nicely maker marked, "dkk" dated "44" with "WaA195". Cannot be upgraded!

Price- ON HOLD

- - - Updated - - -

Holster #7

A nice P38 hard shell holster. This one is a very scarce maker, "jwa" and dated "42" with "WaA300".
    Holster has had a repair at one time to the closure buckle. The metal loop has been replace. But it's a pretty good job, and works just fine. Other than that, the rest of the holster is in excellent condition, with intact lift strap.

Price- $225
    Last edited by MP41; 07-05-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Holster #8

Next up, we have a very rare holster! It's a drop holster for a Femaru P37, with a side magazine pouch!!! Yes, you read that correctly, a side mag pouch. I've only seen one other like this, and this one is minty! Nicely maker marked "cdc" and dated "43" with "Luft/7" proof. Inside flap is marked "Nur Fur Pistole 37M" "(Ung) Kal 7.65m/m." There are rivets added to the belt loop so that the drop holster, doesn't drop. Don't know when this was done, but the rivets are very old. This is a super rare holster and in super condition!

Price- $350

- - - Updated - - -

Holster #9

Next up is a break away holster for a Mauser HSc. Holster is nicely maker marked "gjh" and dated "4" , as well as the WaA proof inside the flap. Holster does have some cracking on the top of the flap, but other than that is in very good shape.

Priced- SOLD!

- - - Updated - - -

Holster #10

Up next is a drop holster for a Browning 1922. Very nice holster in excellent condition. Nicely marked "cdc" and dated "43" with "Luft/7" proof. This one also has rivets added to the drop loops, so holster doesn't drop. Nicely marked inside the flap for the model as well as the vet's name and serial number of the pistol "A-3769". Very nice holster, would be tough to upgrade.
    SOLD
    Last edited by MP41; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.

Holster #11

Last holster is probably the best one! A very rare, late war Police hard shell ersatz holster for the P38. This holster came directly from the Warren Buxton collection, and still has the auction tag "198" on it. Front body is made of a thick leather. Backing is made of a laminated fiberboard. Flap is made of a pressed vinyl, and is cut and stitched at the corners. Magazine pouch is vinyl. Belt loops are leather. No lift strap, and there never was one, as these holster were cut lower to access the pistol!

These are very rare holsters to find, and this one is in perfect condition, with no damage or repairs. A rare gem to add to your collection!

Price- $850

Holster #5 is now SOLD!

Thanks
    Matt

Holster #1, and #9 are now SOLD!

Thank you,
    Matt

Price reductions! Same terms.

1. SOLD

2. P38 hard shell, "cgu" 41- $180

3. P38 hard shell, "jln" 1943- $300

4. P38, C. Neuner, 1944- $180 ON HOLD

5. SOLD

6. P38, "dkk" 44- SOLD

7. P38 hard shell "jwa" 42- $200

8. P37 "cdc" 43- $300

9. SOLD

10. SOLD

11. P38 Police ersatz- $800
    Last edited by MP41; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.

Holster #6, and #10 are now SOLD #4, is ON HOLD awaiting payment.

I'll be out of town starting tomorrow for 2 weeks. If interested in a holster, PM me, and I'll put it on hold for you until I return home.

Thanks
    Matt
    Last edited by MP41; Yesterday at 05:20 PM.