Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

WWII era FN 1922 Commercial

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Yoebuff 
#1 ·
I just picked this one up yesterday from a friend. Doesn't have the WAa140 stamp and has the Policeman with a whistle stamp from AKAH "Albrecht Kind Company".
Could this be a private purchase gun by military?

Upon further examination, the barrel has a Waa140 stamp which is normal according to Vanderlinden's book. These are referred to as Eagle/N commercial pistols (December 1942-early August 1944)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Private purchase almost definitely, purchased and probably sold through AKAH. Who knows the end buyer, could be manufacturing plant security, could be military person/officer private purchase, could even be police I suppose. Hopefully Anthony will have better info. The pistol does have the Eagle/N on frame, slide and probably barrel and the mark at the back of the frame signifying commercial manufacture.

#5 ·
Very nice and unusual pistol. It is indeed a scarce commercial version. very rarely seen that late in the occupation and one of the few that I ever saw with the Albrecht Kind mark. Most I have seen just have that triangle mark on the rear. I like it ! congrats and thanks for sharing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.