Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese type 14 capture papers

Quote Originally Posted by Editor164InfantryNews View Post
    I have more information about the 164th Infantry Regiment, and seek some info about the weapon in return. SAKIJOE, please check your private message folder.
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Generally we SHARE information on the forum itself. If you keep it internal its not a shared forum.

AND, a real name is required to post here; A first name, last initial is expected and you agreed to when you signed onto the registration process.

Please change it.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by SAKIJOE View Post
    Hi
    i was lucky in buying of the vet son a type 14 small trigger guard with every thing!! All matching type 14 except for the bolt retracting knob. And it does not have the extra firing pin. But is has two boxes of original 8mm ammo. Original cleaning rod. Nice holster one matching magazine and the other is correct for this early type of 14. The capture papers and the history of the guys unit. He was in a national guard unit that fought all through the pacific. And the original lanyard..........Date of the pistol is 9.9 made in sept. 1934
    Bob
    I can't quite make out the signature on the capture papers, but they may have been signed by my grandfather. He was a Lt. in the 164th.

Neat Nambu. I rarely see any Nambus with capture papers.
    Ned

Wow. The original boxed ammo is worth a fortune itself !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12