Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Ku DATA REQUEST

Hello
    1864 KU, 41 BYF
    All small parts marked 64
    Black grips. LA/Eagle proof.
    Wooden bottomed mag marked 5349

I am new to the world of collecting these and know very little about KU Lugers. This board has been really helpful. Can anyone point me in the right direction to start learning more about these pistols?

Hello and welcome to the forum. Obviously the best place to start is the search function on this forum.
    If you are looking for printed material;
    The Krieghoff Parabellum by Randall Gibson 1980 Pages 129-138
    The Mauser Parabellun 1930-1946 by Don Hallock/Joop van de Kant 2010 Pages555-562
    The Borchardt & Luger Automatic Pistols by Joachim Gortz/Geoffrey Sturgess information is dispersed among the three volumes.
    How about posting pictures of your KU?
    William
    "The Flag does not fly because of the wind that blows it.
    The Flag flies because of each soldiers' last breath blows by it!" Unknown

Let me add my welcome to the Forum. Please do add pictures to include the bottom of the mag. The mag is not original to the pistol as they came with either black bakelite or alumnimum bottoms.
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by William Hull View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Obviously the best place to start is the search function on this forum.
    If you are looking for printed material;
    The Krieghoff Parabellum by Randall Gibson 1980 Pages 129-138
    The Mauser Parabellun 1930-1946 by Don Hallock/Joop van de Kant 2010 Pages555-562
    The Borchardt & Luger Automatic Pistols by Joachim Gortz/Geoffrey Sturgess information is dispersed among the three volumes.
    How about posting pictures of your KU?
    William
    Awesome! Thank you for the recommendations! And if I can figure out how to get pictures on here, Ill do it! Its not in the best of shape, but its still pretty good for its age!

Quote Originally Posted by taudelt View Post
    Let me add my welcome to the Forum. Please do add pictures to include the bottom of the mag. The mag is not original to the pistol as they came with either black bakelite or alumnimum bottoms.
    Thank you for the welcome sir. And as soon as I can, Ill be sure to post them for yall.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617