Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Pistol Observation Addendum to The Imperial German Regimental Marking

Hey Jeff,

Sent your check in today.......

Thanks, again,

Ron

Thanks Ed and Ron.

Hi Jeff,

My reference library is bursting at the seams. Does your addendum have information that would have been used on, or applied to, Belgian made firearms (FN, Bayard, etc.)? As you know I do not focus on Lugers or German manufacturers...

Thanks for your time.
    Anthony
    Author of FN Browning Pistols, FN Mauser Rifles, Holsters & Shoulder-Stocks of the World
    Co-author of Allied Rifle Contracts, Browning Auto-5 Shotguns
    Publisher of VIS Radom, The FN-49
    www.fnbrowning.com

Yes, there are a few 1980 Bayards and Bergmann-Bayard 1910 pistols documented. The majority of the pistols are the Luger.

Hi Jeff, I am sending in a personal check. Thank you for the time put into this.
    Dave

**A Pistol Observation Addendum to The Imperial German Regimental Marking [Revised Edition]** by Jeff Noll is at the printers and will be ready to mail in one week (July 6th projected delivery date). This publication has grown by 20 pages with the inclusion of over 400 additional markings from the previous printing. This addendum expands Chapter 4 Observations of Luger and secondary pistols of The Imperial German Regimental Marking [Revised Edition] and now contains 1750 identified Lugers (and over 100 secondary pistols). It also corrects errors/translations with all markings identified. This will be the last update of this book.

This publication is spiral bound with a color cover (clear plastic top cover/navy blue vinyl back cover), printed on 34 pound paper, 94 pages and is the same format as my original book. Due to increased printing costs since 2014, the price for this revised edition is $30 plus $8.40 (USA Priority Mail padded flat rate envelop) for a total of $38.40. Shipping to Europe via 1st class is $24.50. Shipping to Europe via Priority Mail is $37.45. Other international shipping methods for Non-USA address' at buyers direction. Personal check to Jeff Noll, P.O.Box 7184, Ventura, CA 93006 or Paypal (F&F) to [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just an update. Printer says books will be ready on Tuesday (7/7/20).

Cant wait. Should have my check already. You said last update, do you still wish to receive observations for your records Jeff? John

John, Yes, I will always like to hear of new observations. I am thinking at this point this will be the last revision of the Addendum. Lots of work. Jeff

Books are here. I will have all existing orders in the mail by Thursday 07/08/20. Thank you for all who pre-ordered. Jeff

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast