Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: K-Date DATA REQUEST

Hi all,
    I just purchased a K date sn 3004. Acceptance stamps are O|37 O|37. S Configuration 2 (answer b). Sharp long barrel band, no bump, non-matching mag (#7638 L, WaA63). After reading through most of this thread and Jan's similar thread, I am still unsure what to look for to identify the indentation on the receiver. If someone could post a picture of this, I will report it.

Also, I notice the table has not been updated since 2009 but many more K-dates have been reported here and in Jan's thread. I would be willing to assemble a new table in Excel and post it here - would that be helpful (and compliant with copyright laws, etc.)?

Steve Rogers
    Last edited by Steve Rogers; 03-15-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: added S config info

Please disregard the question above about the indentations. Turns out I inherited a copy of Don Hallock's and Joop Van de Kamp's beautiful book "The Mauser Parabellum 1930 - 1946" along with my father's collection, and there is a photo of the indentation therein. Mine does not have it.
    Steve

Steve,
    Are you still willing to create a new comprehensive list of serial #'s? I'm sure we would all appreciate it. Thanks.
    Tim H.
    When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.
    ---Thomas Jefferson, 1808

Tim, see if this link works. https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqCuLVkQC8aZgZJaOpMurEWrDXz6TA
    I created an excel sheet with Jan's data through 2009, reconciled it as well as I could with Joop's data through 2009, and then added the K-dates reported in both threads up to now. The file is read only, but I can give editing permissions to those who want them. If this works, I can paste the data here (I don't think I can insert the document the same way I can insert a photo or a video); its just a little more difficult - I'm not sure what the formatting will look like - whether it will be a nice table or a mess.

I scrolled through it - nicely done and added a significant number to the list. Thanks!
    Tim H.
    When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.
    ---Thomas Jefferson, 1808

Steve , K Date #3040 Has frame/barrel indents ( Please add this info to your data base ) Thanks Ron
    Ron Heming NRA Life Member

Hi Ron. Thanks!! Info added.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415